MICHAEL GRANT V. LOS ANGELES MTA (METRO): (Wrongful Termination / Medical Leave Retaliation / Disability Discrimination)
- 32 Year Bus Driver sues Los Angeles Metro – Manager finds excuse to fire him because he was taking too many medical leaves.
WELLS FARGO EMPLOYEE SCANDAL CLASS ACTION LITIGATION: (Wrongful Termination / Whistle blower Retaliation / Class Action)
- Wells Fargo slights Employees that stood up against deceptive sales practice a year after “accepting” responsibility for the scandal. – Charlotte Observer.
- Wells Fargo’s Stars Thrived While 5,000 Workers Got Fired – Bloomberg
- Class Action Suit claims Wells Fargo Penalized Employees Who Followed the Rules. – Time.
- Are ‘good egg’ employees the real victims in the Wells Fargo Scandal?
- Wells Fargo Sued over firings for missed quotas – Bloomberg.
- Ex-Wells Fargo bankers sue over firing amid fraud – USAToday.
- Former Wells Fargo Employees file $2.6 billion suit over scam – Daily News.
- Former Employees file class action against Wells Fargo – Reuters.
- Former Wells Fargo workers file $2.6bn class action lawsuit amid quota scandal. -Guardian.
- Ex-employees hit Wells Fargo with $2.6B class action suit. – NY post.
- Former Employees Slap Wells Fargo with $2.6 Billion Lawsuit. – Etf-Daily.
- Former Wells Fargo Employees file class action lawsuit – Fusion.
- Wells Fargo faces $2.6 billion suit by California employees over high-pressure sales. – My News LA
- Ex-employees sue Wells Fargo, Claim management created conditions for fraud and corruption – Hotgas Headline.
- Former employees file class action against Wells Fargo – CNBC.
- Wells Fargo’s Post-Scandal Pay Plan Eliminates Sales Goals – Bloomberg
- Wells Fargo counts cost of sham accounts scandal – Financial Time
- Wells Fargo Ex-Managers’ Suit Puts Scandal Blame Higher Up Chain – Bloomberg
- Calif. Firms Join Forces in Employee RICO Suit Against Wells Fargo
KARLA AMENZOLA v. LBI: (Sexual Harassment / Wrongful Termination)
- CBS interviews Emmy award winning client regarding her Sexual Harassment.
- Amezola V. Estrella TV – Entire unedited complaint which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court
- Spanish-Language Version of Carlson v. Ailes Is Latest Harassment Case With Audio Recordings
- Anchor Claims Estrella TV Exec Sexually Harassed Her
- Variety – Inside the Sexual Harassment Scandal Plaguing a Latino TV Network.
- Forbes – Fired After Reporting Sexual Harassment, Anchor Karla Amezola Wins Emmy.
- CBS – Reporter fired after being sexually harassed on EstrellaTV (Lieberman Broadcasting Inc.)
Daniel Levy v. LBI: (Retaliation / Wrongful Termination)
LENOIR V. NMSU: (Sexual Orientation Discrimination / Failure to hire)
- Glenn Beck interview with Camille Lenoir (Not gay enough for coaching)
- Two Women Sue Colleges Over Dismissals Traced to Sexual Orientation
- California Federal Judge Allows Sexual Orientation Discrimination Title IX claim against New Mexico State University.
OTHER NOTABLE CASES:
- Employee files retaliation claim against The Painted Nail.
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach sued by former employee.
- Employee alleges retaliation for reporting employer to social services.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Form Press Release.