Law Offices of Jonathan J. Delshad, PC was the first to file a $2.6 billion class action lawsuit last week accusing the bank of demoting or ousting workers who failed to meet “unrealistic quotas” that drove other employees to rip off customers.
Contact us if you want to share your story or have information to share that will assist in the lawsuit.
- Wells Fargo’s Stars Thrived While 5,000 Workers Got Fired – Bloomberg
- Class Action Suit claims Wells Fargo Penalized Employees Who Followed the Rules. – Time.
- Are ‘good egg’ employees the real victims in the Wells Fargo Scandal?
- Wells Fargo Sued over firings for missed quotas – Bloomberg.
- Ex-Wells Fargo bankers sue over firing amid fraud – USAToday.
- Former Wells Fargo Employees file $2.6 billion suit over scam – Daily News.
- Former Employees file class action against Wells Fargo – Reuters.
- Former Wells Fargo workers file $2.6bn class action lawsuit amid quota scandal. -Guardian.
- Ex-employees hit Wells Fargo with $2.6B class action suit. – NY post.
- Former Employees Slap Wells Fargo with $2.6 Billion Lawsuit. – Etf-Daily.
- Former Wells Fargo Employees file class action lawsuit – Fusion.
- Wells Fargo faces $2.6 billion suit by California employees over high-pressure sales. – My News LA
- Ex-employees sue Wells Fargo, Claim management created conditions for fraud and corruption – Hotgas Headline.
- Former employees file class action against Wells Fargo – CNBC.
- Wells Fargo’s Post-Scandal Pay Plan Eliminates Sales Goals – Bloomberg
- Wells Fargo counts cost of sham accounts scandal – Financial Time
- Wells Fargo Ex-Managers’ Suit Puts Scandal Blame Higher Up Chain – Bloomberg
- Calif. Firms Join Forces in Employee RICO Suit Against Wells Fargo